Local analytic hypoellipticity for □b on nondegenerate Cauchy—Riemann manifolds
Tartakoff, David S.
The local real analytic regularity of solutions to □b, the complex boundary Laplacian, and related operators is proved for (p,q) forms on a nondegenerate, abstract, real analytic Cauchy-Riemann (C-R) manifold of dimension 2n - 1 satisfying J. J. Kohn's condition Y(q). The problem is reduced to the study of general, “variable coefficient” operators, satisfying the same a priori estimates, on the Heisenberg group. L2 methods only are used.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=392705
- A theorem of H. Hopf and the Cauchy-Riemann inequality
- Extendability of proper holomorphic mappings and global analytic hypoellipticity of the ∂̄-Neumann problem
- On the global Cauchy problem for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation
- SINGULAR INTEGRAL EQUATIONS FOR DIFFERENTIAL FORMS ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS*
- A note on the Riemann problem for the random transport equation