Left ventricular non‐compaction cardiomyopathy in children: characterisation of clinical status using tissue Doppler‐derived indices of left ventricular diastolic relaxation
McMahon, Colin J
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1955174
- Left ventricular non-compaction in a patient with becker's muscular dystrophy.
- Right ventricular involvement in anterior myocardial infarction: a tissue Doppler-derived strain and strain rate study
- Pressure-derived indices of left ventricular isovolumic relaxation in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Ventricular non‐compaction in the setting of double‐outlet right ventricle (tetralogy of Fallot type) with doubly committed subarterial ventricular septal defect
- Left ventricular performance in children: transthoracic versus transoesophageal measurement of M mode derived indices