Clinical leadership in hospital care: Leadership and teamwork skills are as important as clinical management skills
Festa, Marino S
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=558741
- Clinical leadership in hospital care: The right kind of clinical leadership is needed
- Clinical leadership in the provision of hospital care: Must be improved to reduce basic errors in clinical care
- Developing Teamwork in Primary Health Care: a Practical Workbook
- Diagnosis and management of depression in primary care: a clinical update and review
- Promoting clinical involvement in hospital quality improvement efforts: the effects of top management, board, and physician leadership.