It management model for financial report issuance and regulatory and legal compliance
Moreira, José Rogério Poggio, Silva, Paulo Caetano da
JISTEM J.Inf.Syst. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The development of information systems for financial report issuance must be adherent to the demands of the law and regulations that regulate the financial market. In order to perform this task, organizations need to implement control in the Information Technology (IT) area to maintain their systems´ conformity to laws and regulations. In the development of this work, it was found, through a state-of-art study, that there are no proposals contemplating the solution of this problem in its totality. In order to achieve this goal, in this paper it is presented a model for Information Technology management constituted by COBIT, ITIL and BPM management good practices, together with SOA and XBRL Technologies. This model is composed by 03 layers that aim at structuring the organization IT and business processes, besides defining a process for implementing SOA and integrating its Web services with XBRL language. One can expect this work to contribute to companies to decrease the negative impact coming from the lack of conformity with laws and regulations, through the creation of a corporative and IT environment that is flexible and more adaptable to changes, which may occur in legal demands, as well as improving the quality and reliability of financial report issuance.
- Developing and testing a decision model for predicting influenza vaccination compliance.
- Compliance with growth hormone treatment--are they getting it?
- DNA analysis servers: plot.it, bend.it, model.it and IS
- An empirical approach toward understanding the linkage between legal and financial institutions
- IT business value model for information intensive organizations