Isolation of Brucella spp. from clinical specimens.
For recovery of brucellae from clinical specimens, a lysis-concentration procedure was superior to the procedure of Castañeda (M. R. Castañeda, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 64:114-115, 1947).
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=271379
- Characterization of Brevibacterium spp. from clinical specimens.
- Differentiation of Brevibacterium spp. encountered in clinical specimens.
- Growth of Aeromonas spp. on Butzler Campylobacter selective agar and evaluation of the agar for the primary isolation of Aeromonas spp. from clinical specimens.
- Pyrazinamidase activity as a phenotypic marker for several Aeromonas spp. isolated from clinical specimens.
- Experience with a novel selective medium for isolation of Actinomyces spp. from medical and dental specimens.