Is it morphologic type or physiologic state that governs susceptibility of Candida albicans to clotrimazole kill?
Beggs, W H
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=175057
- DNA vaccines and apoptosis: to kill or not to kill?
- Signaling in leukemia: which messenger to kill?
- Susceptibility of Candida albicans to Miconazole
- Evidence that Candida stellatoidea type II is a mutant of Candida albicans that does not express sucrose-inhibitable alpha-glucosidase.
- Broth dilution testing of Candida albicans susceptibility to ketoconazole.