IPRDataCol - software for field labelling and data storage
Garbuglio, Deoclecio Domingos
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract The software IPRDataCol was developed in 2017 at the Instituto Agronômico do Paraná (IAPAR) by a research group (Nucleo1) studying information technology applied to agricultural research. Due to the software architecture, whether the label-generating nor the data capture module use any native database, i.e, the program can be used directly from portable storage devices with flash memory. It is designed as a support tool to meet the needs of different research projects, regarding optimization in the identification of experimental plots in the field or laboratory/greenhouse, with subsequent logging of yield data measured by electronic scales, and storage in digital files. The software can be downloaded free of charge from the internet (http://nucleo1.org), without registration. The use of this program will contribute to minimize errors in data acquisition since the typing phase is not necessary for yield data measured by electronic scales.
- ARB: a software environment for sequence data
- Software and methods for oligonucleotide and cDNA array data analysis
- SeeGH – A software tool for visualization of whole genome array comparative genomic hybridization data
- Use of a computer for producing microbiological reports and for data storage and processing.
- Ageing and visual field data