Investigation of Dosimetry in Four Human Head Models for Planar Monopole Antenna with a Coupling Feed for LTE/WWAN/WLAN Internal Mobile Phone
Belrhiti, L., Riouch, F., Tribak, A., Terhzaz, J., Sanchez, Angel Mediavilla
J. Microw. Optoelectron. Electromagn. Appl.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract The objective of the present study is to evaluate the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) within the human head model exposed to the radiation of planar monopole antenna with T-shaped coupling feed and an inductive shorting strip. The presented design has a compact structure, a planar configuration and occupying a small size of 36×20mm2. Two wide bands can be generated by the proposed antenna 546 MHz (734-1280 MHz) and 1066 MHz (1934-3000 MHz) for the LTE/WWAN/WLAN internal mobile phone. The antenna performance parameters comprising return loss, radiation patterns, and gain are discussed. In this research work four different human head models have been implemented: homogenous spherical head, spherical seven layer model, Specific Anthropomorphic Mannequin (SAM) phantom and HUGO human head model. On the other hand the effects of operating frequency and gap distance between the mobile phone antenna and the human head model on distributions of the SAR inside the human head are investigated. All the simulations are done for three different distances between the antenna and the head model (5 mm, 10 mm and 20 mm). Moreover, the SAR levels for the head tissues are calculated in accordance to the two currently accepted standards: Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP).
- A Compact Dual-Band CPW-Fed Planar Monopole Antenna for 2.62–2.73 GHz Frequency Band, WiMAX and WLAN Applications
- Design of a Triple Band-notched UWB Planar Monopole Antenna
- A Small Quad-Band Monopole Antenna with Folded Strip Lines for WiMAX/WLAN and ITU Applications
- Coplanar waveguide-fed ultra-wideband planar antenna with WLAN-band rejection
- A Compact Dual-Band Octagonal Slotted Printed Monopole Antenna for WLAN/ WiMAX and UWB Applications