Interrupted right-sided aortic arch.
Roughneen, P T
Incomplete development of a right-sided interrupted aortic arch has not, to our knowledge, been recorded in the literature. We present a case of a 6-day-old neonate delivered at 37 weeks' gestation with an incomplete right-sided aortic arch. The anomaly was repaired with a 1-step surgical approach and the patient was discharged from the hospital. We propose a classification system for right-sided interrupted aortic arch based on that of the more common left-sided interruption.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=325072
- Right-Sided Double Aortic Arch in Tetralogy of Fallot
- Pseudo-aplasia of the Right Pulmonary Artery Associated with Right-sided Aortic Arch
- Absent Left Pulmonary Artery and Right-sided Aortic Arch in Eisenmenger's Complex
- Natural history of ventricular septal defect with right-sided aortic arch1
- A Case of Right-sided Aortic Arch and Persistent Left Superior Vena Cava