International Classification for Nursing Practice (ICNP): Most-frequently Asked Questions
Warren, Judith J.
American Medical Informatics Association
The International Classification for Nursing Practice (ICNP) is a collaborative project under the auspices of the International Council of Nurses. The alpha version ia available online for comment in preparation for the release of the beta version in 1999. The authors answer the most-frequently asked questions about the ICNP and encourage nurses in the United States to participate in the revision by sending comments and suggestions to the American Nurses Association.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=61310
- Frequently asked questions about Molecular Cancer
- NLM extramural program: frequently asked questions.
- The Women's Health Questionnaire (WHQ): Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Mobile application for the teaching of the International Classification for Nursing Practice
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database (PROQOLID): Frequently asked questions