Inheritance and Association of Oil and Protein Content and Seed Coat Type in Sesame, Sesamum Indicum L
Culp, Thomas W.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1209990
- Rheological properties of oil-in-water emulsions prepared with oil and protein isolates from sesame (Sesamum Indicum)
- Generation mean analysis for quantitative traits in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) crosses
- Extraction, fatty acid profile and antioxidant activity of sesame extract (Sesamum Indicum L.)
- A comparison of the effects of physical and chemical mutagens in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.)
- Phyllody Phytoplasma infecting Sesame (Sesamum indicum) in Myanmar