Influenza vaccination rates and informed consent in Dutch nursing homes: survey of nursing home physicians
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=65294
- Approaches to quality improvement in nursing homes: Lessons learned from the six-state pilot of CMS's Nursing Home Quality Initiative
- Concealment of drugs in food and beverages in nursing homes: cross sectional study
- Statistical quality control in nursing homes: assessment and management of chronic urinary incontinence.
- Optimizing antibiotics in residents of nursing homes: protocol of a randomized trial
- Advance care planning in nursing homes: pre- and post-Patient Self-Determination Act.