Influence of environmental factors on height and weight of schoolchildren.
Topp, S G
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1059275
- Influence of some social and environmental factors on the nutrient intake and nutritional status of schoolchildren.
- Coronary risk factors in schoolchildren.
- Academic performance and social factors related to cigarette smoking by schoolchildren.
- Social factors and height of primary schoolchildren in England and Scotland.
- Causes of blindness in schoolchildren.