Inertial Measurement Unit Calibration Procedure for a Redundant Tetrahedral Gyro Configuration with Wavelet Denoising
Oliveira, Élcio Jeronimo de, Leite Filho, Waldemar de Castro, Fonseca, Ijar Milagre da
J. Aerosp. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract: The aim of this paper was to present a calibration procedure applied to an inertial measurement unit composed of a triad of accelerometers and four gyros in a tetrad configuration. The procedure has taken into account a technique based on least-square methods and wavelet denoising to perform the best estimate of the sensor axis misalignments. The wavelet analysis takes place in order to remove undesirable high frequency components via multi-resolution signal decomposition analysis applied gyro signals. Equations for the least-square methods and wavelets analysis are presented, and the procedure is experimentally verified.
- CONTINUOUS SPEECH RECOGNITION WITH MFCC, SSCH AND PNCC FEATURES, WAVELET DENOISING AND NEURAL NETWORKS
- Development and Evaluation of Calibration Procedure for a Force-Moment Balance Using Design of Experiments
- Real-time premature ventricular contractions detection based on Redundant Discrete Wavelet Transform
- Aplicação da transformada wavelet na atenuação de ruídos e determinação de ciclos sedimentares em perfis geofísicos
- An Automated Peak Identification/Calibration Procedure for High-Dimensional Protein Measures From Mass Spectrometers