INCREASING AWARENESS OF AND INTEREST IN PUBLIC HEALTH AND CANCER CONTROL CAREERS AMONG MINORITY MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
Alcaraz, Kassandra I.
Association of Schools of Public Health
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2430652
- Oral cancer knowledge and awareness among dental students
- Consumption of alcohol and drugs and school absenteeism among high school students of public schools
- A study of public health careers: hospital administrators in public health.
- Prevalence of Hypertension among High School Students in a Middle Anatolian Province of Turkey
- Auditory Middle Latency Response and Phonological Awareness in Students with Learning Disabilities