Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia in a Population-Based Sample of Children and Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes
Ly, Trang T.
American Diabetes Association
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2752917
- Headache complaints associated with psychiatric comorbidity in a population-based sample
- Psychological adjustment in children with episodic migraine: a population-based study
- Childhood trauma and bipolar spectrum: a population-based sample of young adults
- Insomnia With Objective Short Sleep Duration Is Associated With Type 2 Diabetes: A population-based study
- Prediction of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus in siblings of children with diabetes. A population-based study. The Childhood Diabetes in Finland Study Group.