Impactos do crescimento econômico sobre a distribuição de renda no Brasil (1970 -2006).
Armando Affonso de Castro Neto
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This dissertation is to assess the gap of income from work between the metropolitans regions of Salvador (RMS) and Porto Alegre (RMPA), built upon the micro Search Employment and Unemployment (PED, 2006). To measure this gap, mincerian equations of the type of income are estimated by statistical procedures, containing informations of productive and not productive characteristics from the two regions surveyed. To make the work more consistent, It was applied the method of correction of the sample bias of information, called the Heckman (1979) is procedure, since this dissertation covers only workers occupied with positive earnings. To measure the possible differential of income from work it was used the of Oaxaca (1973) is decomposition method. The results from the proposed model showed that the RMPA takes advantage over the RMS in three categories: man, woman and not white, while the RMS takes advantage only in the white category. In all categories, independent of the region, the regional factor seems to be stronger than the productive attribute factor.
- Crescimento econômico e desigualdade na distribuição de renda no Brasil dos anos 1970 a 2007
- Ensaios sobre distribuição de renda e bem-estar econômico no Brasil
- Distribuição de renda e crescimento econômico
- Distribuição de renda estadual no Brasil em 1970
- O Efeito da Desigualdade da Distribuição de Renda no Crescimento Econômico