Immunohistochemically detectable p53 and mdm-2 oncoprotein expression in colorectal carcinoma: prognostic significance
Aims—To investigate the correlation between the expression of the p53 and mdm-2 oncoproteins and to assess their prognostic value in colorectal cancer.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=407913
- MDM-2 protein expression in nasopharyngeal carcinomas. Comparative study with p53 protein expression
- Mapping of the p53 and mdm-2 interaction domains.
- Mdm-2 and ubiquitin-independent p53 proteasomal degradation regulated by NQO1
- p53 and MDM2 protein expression in actinic cheilitis
- The mdm-2 oncogene can overcome wild-type p53 suppression of transformed cell growth.