IATROGENIC INTERNAL MAMMARY ARTERY PULMONARY VEIN FISTULA
Sabbagh, Adib H.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=287615
- Arterial fistula between the left internal mammary artery and left pulmonary artery.
- Internal Mammary to Pulmonary Artery Fistula Presenting as Early Recurrent Angina after Coronary Bypass
- Iatrogenic Left Subclavian Artery-to-Left Brachiocephalic Vein Fistula: Successful Repair without a Sternotomy
- Lung function after coronary artery surgery using the internal mammary artery and the saphenous vein.
- A Rare Cause of Angina After Coronary Bypass Grafting; Left İnternal Mammary Artery to Pulmonary Artery Fistula and Successful Treatment with Transcatheter Coil Embolization