IAC 125 RN - A dwarf coffee cultivar resistant to leaf rust and root-knot nematode
Fazuoli, Luiz Carlos, Braghini, Masako Toma, Silvarolla, Maria Bernadete, Gonçalves, Wallace, Mistro, Júlio César, Gallo, Paulo Boller, Guerreiro Filho, Oliveiro
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract IAC 125 RN was derived from a cross between the coffee cultivar Villa Sarchí and the Hibrido de Timor CIFC 832/2. The coffee trees are short and resistant to races 1 and 2 of the nematode Meloidogyne exigua and to all races of coffee rust, Hemileia vastatrix, present in Brazil. Brazil.
- IAC Obatã 4739 - dwarf arabic coffee cultivar with yellow fruits and resistant to leaf rust
- Response of root-knot nematode Meloidogyne javanica to ozone
- Root-knot nematode, Meloidogyne javanica, in response to soil fertilization
- Wood-associated fungi produce volatile organic compounds toxic to root-knot nematode
- IAC Catuaí SH3 - a dwarf Arabica coffee cultivar with leaf rust resistance and drought tolerance