Human albumin administration in critically ill patients: systematic review of randomised controlled trials
Reviewers, Cochrane Injuries Group Albumin
Objective: To quantify effect on mortality of administering human albumin or plasma protein fraction during management of critically ill patients.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=28613
- Effectiveness of antibiotic prophylaxis in critically ill adult patients: systematic review of randomised controlled trials
- Fluid resuscitation with colloid or crystalloid solutions in critically ill patients: a systematic review of randomised trials
- Excess mortality after human albumin administration in critically ill patients
- Efficacy of psychoeducation in bipolar patients: systematic review of randomized trials
- B-type natriuretic levels in critically ill patients: critically misleading?