House of Lords rules against government’s restriction on foreign doctors
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2376006
- Junior doctors attack government's training reforms
- Doctors question government's prediction of an end to premature heart deaths
- Drug industry challenges government's action on generic statins
- Decisions from the House of Lords
- The Brazilian Federal Government's Role in the Prioritization of EU Foreign Direct Investment and its Environmental Agenda