Histocompatibility antigens and post-encephalitic Parkinsonism.
Lees, A J
Twenty-one patients with Parkinsonism secondary to von Economo's encephalitis were typed for HLA-A, B, C and DR antigens. No differences were found in the phenotype frequencies of these antigens compared with controls. This finding fails to support the hypothesis of genetic susceptibility to post-encephalitic Parkinsonism.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=491647
- Curvature of the spine in post-encephalitic parkinsonism.
- Post-encephalitic Parkinsonism: current experience
- POST-ENCEPHALITIC PARKINSONISM WITH AMYOTROPHY
- Histocompatibility antigens and postencephalitic Parkinsonism.
- No viral antigens detected in brain tissue from a case of acute encephalitis lethargica and another case of post-encephalitic parkinsonism.