Dietz, Albert G. H.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=527964
- Geometric optimization associated with the use of high-strength concrete in viaducts
- Lightweight high-strength concrete with the use of waste cenosphere as fine aggregate
- Die-sinking electrical discharge machining of a high-strength copper-based alloy for injection molds
- Influence of duty factor on the die-sinking Electrical Discharge Machining of high-strength aluminum alloy under rough machining
- Ballistic Limit of High-Strength Steel and Al7075-T6 Multi-Layered Plates Under 7.62-mm Armour Piercing Projectile Impact