High-density lipoprotein, low-density lipoprotein, and coronary heart disease.
Miller, G J
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=470863
- Potential role of the interaction between equine estrogens, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) in the prevention of coronary heart and neurodegenerative diseases in postmenopausal women
- Association of the Endotoxin Antagonist E5564 with High-Density Lipoproteins In Vitro: Dependence on Low-Density and Triglyceride-Rich Lipoprotein Concentrations
- Low fasting low high-density lipoprotein and postprandial lipemia
- Treating patients with low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: choices, issues and opportunities
- Probucol prevents early coronary heart disease and death in the high-density lipoprotein receptor SR-BI/apolipoprotein E double knockout mouse