Hepatitis C virus genotypes in northern Italy: clinical and virological features.
We analyzed the characteristics of subjects from the same area who were infected with hepatitis C virus genotypes 1 through 4 and subtypes 1a and 1b. Our data are consistent with a rapid evolution in the epidemiology of HCV genotypes and argue against different pathogenic potentials for genotypes 1b and 2.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=229411
- Prevalence of hepatitis C virus genotypes in Italy.
- Clinical and Virological Aspects of Blood Donors Infected with Hepatitis B Virus Genotypes B and C
- Virological features of hepatitis C virus infection in hemodialysis patients.
- Delta hepatitis: molecular biology and clinical and epidemiological features.
- Records of Chrysomya albiceps in Northern Italy: an ecological and forensic perspective