Health sciences library building projects, 1996-1997 survey.
Bowden, V M
Nine building projects are briefly described, including four new libraries, two renovations, and three combined renovations and additions. The libraries range in size from 657 square feet to 136,832 square feet, with seating varying from 14 to 635. Three hospital libraries and four academic health sciences libraries are described in more detail. In each case an important consideration was the provision for computer access. Two of the libraries expanded their space for historical collections. Three of the libraries added mobile shelving as a way of storing print materials while providing space for other activities.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=226325
- Health sciences library building projects, 1998 survey.
- Health sciences library building projects: 1994 survey.
- Health sciences library building projects: 1995 survey.
- National serologic survey for trichinellosis in sows in Canada 1996–1997
- 1991 survey of recent health sciences library building projects.