Health of people in rural parts of Britain is being neglected
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=546062
- Health of indigenous people: Traditional medicine is being practised successfully
- Health needs of people with learning disabilities neglected
- Mental health care is being reinstitutionalised
- Special issue on South Asia: Health economics is neglected in this region
- Winter mortality in elderly people in Britain: Lack of social gradient in winter excess mortality is obvious in Denmark