Health as niche diplomacy: assessing design and practices of Brazilian health diplomacy at the beginning of the 21st century
Rev. bras. polít. int.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract The paper explores Brazilian health diplomacy since 2000 by identifying aspects of design and practice employed by the actors involved. The Brazilian engagement is analyzed through the concept of niche diplomacy, with a focus on the use of technical capacities and on the venues through which the country aimed at exerting influence in global health by resorting to its internal expertise.
- Chinese Cultural Diplomacy: instruments in China’s strategy for international insertion in the 21st Century
- Biological inorganic chemistry at the beginning of the 21st century
- Productive and economic changes and territorial reconfiguration in Brazil at the beginning of the 21st century
- Bringing the Hutchinsonian niche into the 21st century: Ecological and evolutionary perspectives
- Stem cells at the dawn of the 21st century