Guidelines on testing for the lupus anticoagulant. Lupus Anticoagulant Working Party on behalf of the BCSH Haemostasis and Thrombosis Task Force.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=496623
- The British Society for Haematology Guidelines on the use and monitoring of heparin 1992: second revision. BCSH Haemostasis and Thrombosis Task Force.
- Guidelines for investigation of the alpha and beta thalassaemia traits. The Thalassaemia Working Party of the BCSH General Haematology Task Force.
- Guidelines for the fetal diagnosis of globin gene disorders. Globin Gene Disorder Working Party of the BCSH General Haematology Task Force.
- Audit of oral anticoagulant treatment. The BCSH Haemostasis and Thrombosis Task Force of the British Society for Haematology.
- Guidelines on the prevention, investigation and management of thrombosis associated with pregnancy. Maternal and Neonatal haemostasis Working Party of the Haemostasis and Thrombosis Task.