Growth and Reproduction in Mice Selected for Rapid Body Weight Gain
Bradford, G. E.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1224549
- Prenatal and Postnatal Maternal Influences on Growth in Mice Selected for Body Weight
- Genetic gain for body weight, feed conversion and carcass traits in selected broiler strains
- Asymptotic weight and maturing rate in mice selected for body conformation
- Maternal Effects among Lines of Mice Selected for Body Weight
- Body chemical composition, tissue deposition rates and gain composition of young Nellore cattle selected for postweaning weight