Great Challenges Remain for niPGT-A Reliability
Carvalho, Bruno Ramalho de
Revista Brasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetrícia
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Salmonella typhimurium pgtB mutants conferring constitutive expression of phosphoglycerate transporter pgtP independent of pgtC.
- A Few-Polyhedra Mutant and Wild-Type Nucleopolyhedrovirus Remain as a Stable Polymorphism during Serial Coinfection in Trichoplusia ni
- Reliability of systolic time intervals in diagnosis of transposition of great arteries in newborn.
- The discovery of Chagas disease (1908-1909): great successes and certain misunderstandings and challenges
- Screening must remain a free choice