GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION ANALYSIS OF COMPLEMENTARY CIVIL PROJECTS USING "CAD 2D", "BIM" AND "RA" AND IDENTIFICATION OF INTERFERENCES
Martins, Lucas Francisco
Bol. Ciênc. Geod.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract Technical graphic representation presents problems concerning the reduction of dimensionality from 3D to 2D. AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) projects usually adopt the top view paradigm with two-dimensional orthogonal projection. Recently, three major changes in technical representation were the alteration of orthogonal projection into a three-dimensional perspective view, inclusion of oriented object programing as in BIM (Building Information Model) and the interactions with AR (augmented reality). In this context, the present research evaluates the proposal of symbology based on color Hue as done in Cartography and the impact of three-dimensionality of the symbol in the identification of incompatibilities in a project of a residential building. An application of the visual variable color hue was proposed improve readability to representations and evaluations were performed with expert users, using representations in CAD 2D, BIM and AR in top and perspective views. Results indicate the color hue improve the cognitive process of read, interpret and find incompatibilities in civil projects, while the change of point of view contribute to interaction and manipulation in virtual environments. Both shows significance higher than 6% in ANOVA tests.
- Projeto para produção de vedações verticais em alvenaria em uma ferramenta CAD-BIM.
- GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS OF MULTI-RESPONSE EXPERIMENTAL DATA USING ORDERED DISTANCES
- Error Checking and Graphical Representation of Multiple–Complete–Digest (MCD) Restriction-Fragment Maps
- Challenges of the expansive use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in construction projects
- Automatic Identification of Cigarette Brand Using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy and Sparse Representation Classification Algorithm