Government will not bail out trusts in difficulty, minister says
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=527725
- Out of hours services are not facing a crisis, minister says
- GMC must protect patients says government minister
- Most trusts will not meet chlamydia screening target
- Perceived difficulty, importance, and satisfaction with physical function in COPD patients
- Government will not meet its health inequalities targets in England