Generation of Photovoltaic Solar Energy. Evaluation of the Demand Curve with the Insert of Grid-connected Photovoltaic Power System at CINDACTA II, Curitiba-PR, Brazil.
Ribeiro, Rosiane Bonatti, Silva, Ramon Bulhões e, Frigotto, Rodrigo Luiz, Urbanetz Junior, Jair
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Unlike some countries, Brazil has a predominantly hydraulic energy matrix, a clean and renewable source. But, in recent years, both the non-renewal of the normal volumes of water in the reservoirs and the lack of consciousness in the consumption of water and energy have placed the country in a critical state of energy supply leading to many intensive policies to reduce its consumption. In contrast, energy from Photovoltaic (PV) on-Grid Systems has grown dramatically in recent years. In this sense, this study presents an analysis of the contribution of the energy generated by a PV on-Grid Systems to be installed in CINDACTA II, in order to make re-contracting a lower demand possible and also reduce electric energy consumption and its cost.
- Characterization of grid-connected photovoltaic systems in Curitiba, Brazil
- Feasibility Study through Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems in Curitiba
- Mapping and Characterization of the Grid-connected Photovoltaic Systems in the City of Curitiba: Preliminary Results
- Sistema Fotovoltaico de Pequeno Porte Interligado Ã Rede ElÃtrica
- Study of the Potential of Photovoltaic Microgeneration and Minigeneration from the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems Installed at UTFPR Curitiba Campus