General practitioners’ experiences of patients’ complaints: qualitative study
British Medical Journal
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=28140
- Understanding the culture of prescribing: qualitative study of general practitioners’ and patients’ perceptions of antibiotics for sore throats
- Development of a questionnaire to measure patients' satisfaction with general practitioners' services.
- General practitioners' perceptions of sharing workload in group practices: qualitative study
- Epilepsy monitoring and advice recorded: general practitioners' views, current practice and patients' preferences.
- Impaired glucose tolerance: qualitative and quantitative study of general practitioners' knowledge and perceptions