GÁLIA MELONS PRODUCTION IN PROTECTED ENVIRONMENT UNDER DIFFERENT IRRIGATION DEPTHS
Lima, Elvis M. de C., Carvalho, Jacinto de A., Viol, Miguel A., Almeida, Rodrigo C. de, Rezende, Fátima C.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The study aimed to evaluate the “Gália” melons productive characteristics grown in greenhouse under different irrigation levels, and conducted with and without soil cover by plastic mulching. Experiments I (WC) and II (WtC) were conducted simultaneously in a protected environment, using a completely randomized design (CRD), where plants of Gália melons (Hybrid Nectar cv.) received five levels of water depth defined by 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150% of evapo-transpiration (water requirement), with four replications, differing only by utilization (WC) or not (WtC) of plastic mulching. The results showed that the variables productivity, average weight, length and diameter of the fruits were affected by different levels of water replacement in the soil regardless the use or not of the soil cover. The largest reductions in productivity 46.32 and 32.03% were observed for the treatment of 50%, compared to the treatment of 100% for experiments I (WtC) and II (WC), respectively.
- Cultivo da Alface Crespa em Ambiente Protegido sob diferentes LÃminas de IrrigaÃÃo.
- AGRONOMIC PERFORMANCE OF RADISH GENOTYPES UNDER DIFFERENT IRRIGATION DEPTHS
- Growth and production of volatile compounds of yarrow (Achillea millefolium L.) under different irrigation depths
- Production and water yield of cauliflower under irrigation depths and nitrogen doses
- Cultivo protegido de roseiras sob diferentes lâminas de irrigação no Agreste PE, Brasil.