Full-Sternotomy Off-Pump versus On-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Procedures: In-Hospital Outcomes and Complications during One Year in a Single Center
We prospectively compared, according to their preoperative clinical profiles, the in-hospital outcomes of patients operated on consecutively (but without randomization) for isolated coronary artery disease with on-pump or off-pump techniques.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=307710
- Comparison of outcomes between off-pump versus on-pump coronary artery bypass surgery in elderly patients: a meta-analysis
- Off-pump versus On-pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in Frail Patients: Study Protocol for the FRAGILE Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial
- Sex differences in resource use after on-pump and off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery: A propensity score-matched cohort
- Left Ventricular Aneurysm Repair: Off-pump Linear Plication versus On-pump Patch Plasty
- Assessment of neurocognitive impairment after off-pump and on-pump techniques for coronary artery bypass graft surgery: prospective randomised controlled trial