FTAA could interfere with proposed Canadian patent legislation allowing generic exports
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=359417
- Amended patent legislation still flawed
- Guardians at the gate: Biosimilar and patent reform legislation could fundamentally change the guards for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies—Part 2
- Canadian legislation regarding venereal disease
- Dying while living: a critique of allowing-to-die legislation.
- Drug patent expirations and the speed of generic entry.