First evidence of the Ediacaran fauna in Northeastern Brazil, an albino dolphin, and trophic groups of a bird community in Alagoas
KELLNER, ALEXANDER W.A.
An. Acad. Bras. Ciênc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- First Ediacaran Fauna Occurrence in Northeastern Brazil (Jaibaras Basin, ?Ediacaran-Cambrian): Preliminary Results and Regional Correlation
- Richness, composition and trophic groups of an avian community in the Pernambuco Endemism Centre, Alagoas, Brazil
- First record of an anomalously colored franciscana dolphin, Pontoporia blainvillei
- First serologic evidence of human hantavirus infection in Alagoas State in Northeastern Brazil
- Feeding habits of the atlantic spotted dolphin, Stenella frontalis, in southeastern Brazil