FERMENTATION REACTIONS OF ERYSIPELOTHRIX RHUSIOPATHIAE
White, Thomas G.
White, Thomas G. (U. S. Department of Agriculture, Ames, Iowa), and Richard D. Shuman. Fermentation reactions of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae. J. Bacteriol. 82:595–599. 1961.—A study was made to determine the effect of four different basal media, to which fermentable carbon compounds had been added, upon 22 selected strains of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae (insidiosa). Acid production was measured by (i) chemical indicator, (ii) change in pH, and (iii) production of titrable acidity. At least two determinations, usually four, were made for each test on each strain.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=279214
- The Fermentation Reactions of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae
- Antimicrobial susceptibilities of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae.
- Glucose Catabolism of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae
- Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae: an occupational pathogen.
- Analysis of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae and Erysipelothrix tonsillarum by multilocus enzyme electrophoresis.