Feasibility of a patient decision aid regarding disclosure of personal health information: qualitative evaluation of the Health Care Information Directive
Tracy, C Shawn
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=518970
- The health care information directive
- The risks of information in health care: do we need a new decision aid?
- Sorry, You Can't Have That Information: Data Holder Confusion Regarding Privacy Requirements for Personal Health Information and the Potential Chilling Effect on Health Research
- Networking consumer health information: bringing the patient into the medical information loop.
- Transforming information: data management support of health care reorganization.