Fatores-chave na qualidade de sistemas de home broker : uma análise teórico-empírica
Gutman, Luis Felipe Dantas
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This work has as main objective the development of a key factors¿ model for the quality of Home Broker systems. An explanatory research was performed, based on a quantitative approach. To achieve this goal, some theoretical models of technology acceptance (TAM, TRA, TPB and IDT), reliability and quality of service were reviewed. It was proposed an extended key factors¿ model and developed a questionnaire, which was the research instrument used in this study. The questionnaire was applied over the Internet, from which was obtained a participation of 113 valid respondents, all of them users of Home Broker system. Once performed the data collection, statistical tests were used for the Factorial Analysis in order to achieve a definitive model. The key factors found were Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, Subjective Norms, Compatibility, Reliability and Relative Advantage. Some hypotheses from the model were also tested to investigate the relationship between the importance given to the factors and the resulting degree of satisfaction about quality of service. As a result of the study, a key factors¿ model for the quality of Home Broker systems was established, and identified that the factor Compatibility" has more explanatory power than the others."
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://hdl.handle.net/10438/3735
- Comércio internacional e finanças: uma análise teórico-empírica
- Aproximação teórico-empírica : estoque de capital humano na Bahia ? período 1990-2002.
- Empreendedorismo e inovação: uma análise teórico-empírica sobre a percepção dos alunos da EAUFBA.
- Deserção em MOOCS: alguns fatores-chave
- ANÁLISE E PESQUISA SOBRE OS FATORES-CHAVE DO ESPORTE NA MANUTENÇÃO DA SAÚDE HUMANA