Familial, psychiatric, and socioeconomic risk factors for suicide in young people: nested case-control study
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=117126
- Risk of suicide and spouse's psychiatric illness or suicide: nested case-control study
- Burden of illness and suicide in elderly people: case-control study
- Benzodiazepines and hip fractures in elderly people: case-control study
- Risk factors for gonorrhoea: case-control study.
- Risk of suicide in relation to income level in people admitted to hospital with mental illness: nested case-control study