Faculty involvement in problem-based library orientation for first-year medical students.
Earl, M F
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=226163
- Characteristics of first-year students in Canadian medical schools
- Library faculty role in problem-based learning: facilitating small groups.
- First-year students’ perceptions of team-based learning in a new medical genetics course
- Problem-based medical education: effect on library use.
- Perceptions of first and third year medical students on self-study and reporting processes of problem-based learning