Facts from Text—Is Text Mining Ready to Deliver?
Public Library of Science
The mining of information from scientific literature using computational tools has tremendous potential for knowledge discovery, but how close are we to realizing this potential?
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=548955
- Can the ex-postman deliver?
- Intensive Diabetes Management for High-Risk Patients: How Best to Deliver?
- Undergraduate teaching in the community: can general practice deliver?
- Technological indicators of nanocellulose advances obtained from data and text mining applied to patent documents
- Is Assurance of Learning going as it should? A text mining-based review of literature