Extraction and Separation of Molybdenum by Using Homogeneous Liquid-Liquid Microextraction via Flotation Assistance
Rezaee, Mohammad, Mozaffari, Maryam, Haddadi, Hedayat, Pourjavid, Mohammad R., Semnani, Abolfazl
J. Braz. Chem. Soc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Homogeneous liquid-liquid microextraction via flotation assistance (HLLME-FA) was investigated for the extraction of molybdenum from the water samples. Alizarin Red S and cetyl trimethylammonium bromide (CTAB) were used as a complexing ligand and ion-pairing reagent, respectively. The enriched analyte in the floated organic phase was determined by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry (ETAAS). In this work, low density organic solvent was used and no centrifugation was required in this procedure. A special extraction cell was designed to facilitate the collection of the low-density extraction solvent. By using air flotation, the organic solvent was collected at the conical part of the designed cell. Under the optimum conditions, the method performance was studied in terms of linear dynamic range (0.5-200 µg L-1), linearity (r2 > 0.991), precision (repeatability < 10.0 %). Also, the limit of detection (LOD) of 0.1 µg L-1 was obtained for molybdenum. The proposed method has been successfully applied for the determination of the molybdenum in water samples.
- RAPID AND SENSITIVE DETERMINATION OF PALLADIUM USING HOMOGENEOUS LIQUID-LIQUID MICROEXTRACTION VIA FLOTATION ASSISTANCE FOLLOWED BY GRAPHITE FURNACE ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETRY
- Simplified recovery process of Ralstonia solanacearum-synthesized polyhydroxyalkanoates via chemical extraction complemented by liquid-liquid phase separation
- Mixed-Hemimicelle Solid Phase Extraction Followed by Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction of Amphetamines from Biological Samples
- Determination of pyrethroid pesticides in environmental samples using ionic liquid dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction
- Speciation of Fe(II) and Fe(III) by using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction and flame atomic absorption spectrometry