Exposed patients: a reflection on confidentiality, narcissism and bioethics education
Tietzmann, Ana Cristina
Rev. Assoc. Med. Bras.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Confidentiality, death and the doctor.
- Privacy, confidentiality, and electronic medical records.
- Confidentiality, the law in England, and sexually transmitted diseases.
- AIDS and UK respiratory physicians: attitudes to confidentiality, infection control, and management.
- Driving Toward Guiding Principles: A Goal for Privacy, Confidentiality, and Security of Health Information