Exchange rate pass-through inflation and wage differentials in late-industrializing economies: the Mexican case
López, Teresa S., Mántey, Guadalupe, Quintana, Luis
Brazil. J. Polit. Econ.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This paper investigates exchange rate pass-through inflation, and the wage bargaining process, in a developing economy in which firms' market power is largely dependent on technical progress embodied in imported intermediates and capital goods. It develops a heterodox model of income distribution, based on theoretical contributions from Latin American structuralists, labor market segmentationists and post-Keynesian writers, and it presents supportive empirical evidence from the Mexican economy.
- Inflation targeting and exchange rate pass-through
- Inflation environment and lower exchange rate pass-through in Brazil: is there a relationship?
- Repasse cambial e ambiente inflacionário: uma análise para países desenvolvidos através de painéis dinâmicos
- Pass-through cambial: uma estimação para o caso brasileiro
- Nonlinear mechanisms of the exchange rate pass-through: a Phillips curve model with threshold for Brazil