Evidence for risk of bias in cluster randomised trials: review of recent trials published in three general medical journals
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Objective To examine the prevalence of a risk of bias associated with the design and conduct of cluster randomised controlled trials among a sample of recently published studies.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=214092
- Adequacy and reporting of allocation concealment: review of recent trials published in four general medical journals
- Analysis and interpretation of cost data in randomised controlled trials: review of published studies
- Methodological bias in cluster randomised trials
- Relation between randomized controlled trials published in leading general medical journals and the global burden of disease
- Disclosure of financial competing interests in randomised controlled trials: cross sectional review